Monday, April 14, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag Review: April

I am so excited my Ipsy Glam bag came in the mail today! It was the perfect day to get it. Im loving everything already!






Rainbow Honey Cosmetics' The Summer of 199X Polish in Lumine Hall


So excited to be trying this! I love every polish there is out there. My favorite thing to get in my Ipsy bags is Nail Polish! This is actually my first sample size 9 unless they compact sells them this small, I sure hope not) from ipsy when it comes to Polish. Lumine Hall is actually a really pretty color! Of course it has sparkles so its gonna be hard to take off.


Price: $10.00



Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil in Black Velvet

Im in love!! This eye linr goes on soooo smooth! It also is staying on really really good!! I haven't found an eye liner that can make it through the end of my days! I think I may have found a new liner. Bottom liner that is!

Price: $20.00



Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil in Jasmine
Im usually picky about the perfumes I wear but so far Ipsy has done a good job! This one is a little strong for an every day use for me but I can for sure use a small dab before a night out!

Price: .29 oz roll on $10.00


Dr. Bandit Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant sample
Im pretty excited to try this but I wont until after the baby is born!

Price: $78.00 for a full size which is 2oz


Mary Kay's At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Teddy Bare
I was pretty excited for this. I really like Mary Kay when I do actually order it. I mean come on its the stuff we grew up with, you know that your mom wore! So I have always been a fan. Also I was pretty excited I was finally getting another lip gloss instead of a lipstick. The color is ok. It goes on really nude and once actually on and spread out its almost clear. Shiny which I love but not too much of a color! What I love: That its a gloss, it doesn't have a weird texture, and it doesn't smell!! yay!


Price: $10.00



This is one of my favorite bags so far. Not the bag itself but the products for sure!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment