Monday, April 28, 2014

Bump Date

I have been really bad about blogging lately! I have been so busy with MJs school Fundraiser. its this Saturday so hopefully after that everything will calm down!



20 weeks with Baby Girl!

Total weight gain/loss: I think 12 pounds ( according to my scale) but the docs scale always says different. We will see at my apt this week!

Maternity clothes: Still my maternity jeans. No shirts though

Stretch marks? No and lets pray it stays that way


Sleep: This past few days or week sleep has not been fun. I just cant get comfy


Best moment this week: Kicks!! M finally felt them this past week! So much fun
 

Movement: Yes! the past few weeks I have been feeling flutters that moved to actual kicks but M got to feel them this past week which is always exciting!
 
 


Food cravings: Buffalo Wild wings still

Gender: Little girl. Hope it stays a girl when we go in to our 20 week anatomy scan this week
 
Symptoms: Feet hurt by the end of the day. Im having BH already which are extremely uncomfortable. I didn't get them with Mj

Labor Signs: Just BH


Belly Button in or out? In but its coming out already! Especially if I eat a lot


Wedding rings on or off? On


What I miss: my flat stomach and a good night sleep

What I am looking forward to: My Anatomy scan this week

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water and don't stress

No comments:

Post a Comment