Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bump Date

18 weeks with Baby Girl!

Total weight gain/loss: Still Not sure they didn't weight me last apt and my next isn't until may 1st. But I feel like a cow!

Maternity clothes: Yup. I brought out the jeans because I was over wearing leggings daily. I really missed jeans. Now to fine some cute maternity skinny jeans because I love skinny jeans!


Stretch marks? No and lets pray it stays that way


Sleep: Other then waking up to pee too often its not bad.


Best moment this week: Starting to feel more flutters and kicks

Movement: Yes. I cant wait until its constant and M can feel it
 
 


Food cravings: Buffalo Wild wings...bad... and salty foods.


Gender: Little girl. Hope it stays a girl when we go in to our 20 week anatomy scan May 1st
Symptoms: My feet are starting to hurt when im on them for a long time. this summer should be fun.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In but its coming out already!

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: my flat stomach


What I am looking forward to: feeling more kicks

Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from salty food lol

No comments:

Post a Comment