Friday, December 6, 2013

Ipsy Sneak Peek: December

I am sad to say that I am not excited for this months bag. maybe I was wanting  different theme for December??? I do like the way the actual bag looks but the products in it, not so much! Hopefully you are a little more excited then I am!


Sneak peek #1

 Multiple uses and multiple parties await this holiday!

This looks like the Be A bombshell The One Stick for cheeks, eyes, and lips.  I don't really like products like this so I probably wont use it! Great brand though!!
 
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #2
 
We're looking forward to partying with one of these colorful trios!
 
 
This is prolly the only product I am excited about. Who can use an eyeshadow!! You can never get enough, well that's not what my mom thinks but I say you can never! This is the POP Beauty Bright up your life shadow. Of course this isn't the full size thing but looks like a good one!
 
 
 
Sneak peek #3
 
Kick up the color and kick up your heels with one of many lovely lip shades!
 
Here we have the NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick. Im over lipstickts, especially the colors they have been giving me but I do love NYX! In this picture we also have The Big Lip Pencil from J. cat Beauty. Unless Im getting a matching lipstick, I don't use them really. My lip stick drawer is crazy full and doesn't need to be re stalked any time soon!
 
 
Sneak Peek #4
 
We're counting down to December's Glam Bag with two of these celebration-worthy products! 



Looks like the eye Blender Brush by Mirabella Beauty which I could use for sure, the Julie G Holiday Frosted gumdrops Nail polish, which I love polish so I can always have more of that, the Starrily Bzzz Bzz nail polish which I would love, Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural Lashes, Ardell Natural Lashes, the box of bombshell'esque lashes on the left side looks like Andrea Strip Lashes, Demeter fragrance roll-on possibly Snow, also could be Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Stone which I would love if its in black, and last what looks like a pink roll on perfume which I have never seen and no one else seems to know!! We shall see!

 


Sneak peek #5
Pop the bubbly and cue the confetti! You're invited to a month-long celebration with us and the December "Celebrate!" Glam Bag!

 And our last sneak peek is the bag of course!!! I AM excited for the plain bag. Will go perfect with my new coach bag!
 
 
 
I guess I am excited for more products that I though I would be for this bag. Even with that, I am always excited because its just fun to get them and open it!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment