Monday, December 9, 2013

Fresh Produce Product Review

We all know how much I love fashion and we all know how much I LOVE jewelry! Right? I was excited to be contacted by a new company that I had never heard of to review on of their products!! Fresh Produce Clothes is a fun fashion company where you can get all your fashion needs! Jewelry? They have it. Clothes? They have it. Kids clothes? They Have it. Plus size? Have it. and more!! Although not all of their products are 'my style', many of their products I just love!!  This company has defiantly made it on my list of places to shop!

Below is the product I was sent to review!


 
 

 This Beautiful necklace/earring set is wonderful!! The teal color is perfect and defiantly in style! Although a bit heavy, the necklace is truly beautiful. it is a perfect set to spruce up some of my more basic outfits!

The matching earrings go perfectly with the necklace. They are much more light weight which is perfect for me. I received many complements on this set each time I have worn it!
 
 
 
 
I apologize for not being able to provide a link to this exact product. Check out their other great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment