Friday, April 29, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

1 Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? Ummm we havent had that come up yet but Im sure we would if it did

2 What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? The people I met and the benefits I get

3 If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you No I like the military life for the most part

4 What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? Well I havent had a year but after a deployment or even a TDY it is just so amazing to have my husband back in my arms.

5 If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? When we have children the son will be named after his father and if its a girl we just picked the name because we like it

No comments:

Post a Comment