Friday, April 8, 2011

Its been a while

Well I havent actually posted on here in a while other then a few short posts. Its been busy around here with Matt home. We got his surgery done right away so he is still recovering from that. He went back to work today but only for a few hours a day until our trip. This next week will be nothing but packing, getting thing ready around the house for the guy who is watching the dogs and house and Matt PT appts and work. Of course I need to get my butt back in the gym to tone up a tad since I have lost the tone in my stomach since I have to actually cook for Matt now that he is home, not to mention eating out at the places he missed. Im so excited for our trip and to get out of this crappy weather. I will miss my dogs, my house, and of course the new car but its going to be so much fun. I still need to buy a few outfits since I didnt find much when we went last week.
Today I am thankful Matt is only working a few hours a week. I was kinda excited for him to go back so I can get things done but he has been gone for and hr and a half and Im bored out of my mind lol

No comments:

Post a Comment