Sunday, April 17, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in ( late)

  1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? Of course I decorate but I dont paint.. unless the house is horrible colors
  2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Probably one of the ones from the OC or real housewives or Orange County.. Huge and by the beach!
  3. What inspired you to start your blog?I just wanted to share my stories..
  4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base?Hmmm Im not sure about this one.. Maybe just some of the people lol
  5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? I have never been good at this one.. none really.. well I guess any actress or actor would be really cool or a musician

No comments:

Post a Comment