Tuesday, August 17, 2010

September is Coming too soon

We are weeks away from September and as it comes it hits me harder that Matt will be leaving us for six months. Now here is the thing. I know I am so strong and very independent but how can you fake a smile when your best friend, the love of your life, and your husband wont be here to hold you at night? Now Matt is so busy getting ready for this deployment. He works long hours doing out processing and making sure his troops are ready to go and when he isnt at work he is playing on his basketball team and squadron softball team. Everyday seems to drag on when Im away from him and the second we get home it flys by in a matter of minutes. There is still so much to do before he leaves at the house, at work, with our families trying to visit before he goes. Keeping busy helps keep my mind off things but it also makes the days seem to go by faster and as I said before September is already coming way to fast. This next few weeks need to slow down becuase Im not ready for Matt to leave yet, but then again will I ever be?

No comments:

Post a Comment