Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cant let him go

Well Matt has been back from Iraq for a month and a half now and to tell you the truth I thought I was gonna be ready for him to go back to work specially since he had off 2 weeks for r and r and for his surgery then he went back to work for a week but only for a few hours a day because of his knee. Then we went to Australia for 10 days. SO really I thought I would be ready but he went back to work Monday and I get so needy when he leaves. I just hold on to him because I dont want him to go. I feel like when he leaves that he is leaving to go back to Iraq even if its just to the store. Not to mention I have been having dreams the past few days and in them he leaves me! I dont know whats going on. I am supposed to be relieved he is back at work so we can get back to our normal lives... but Im not. I mean I enjoy my alone time because I get things done but its the worse when he is leaving or about to come home... I just sit and wait for him looking out the window! I know its because he was away for so long but I hate feeling so needy! Maybe it will calm down after our trip to Ohio.. we will see Good news is as of right now he is not deploying with the squadron in January like we were told!!

No comments:

Post a Comment