Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome back..and big changes!

Well after a very long leave of absence from blogging, about a year, I am finally back. This past year has been one wonderfully crazy one raising this wonderful little man and now that he is about to be 1 ( this month!) I am able to come back and find a little time to blog! Those of you who have followed before you might notice some changes! The title the theme and other small things..thats right I am not only a military wife but Im a mommy now. Times have changed when I use to post about the military and deployments and my life as a military wife. Now this blog will be filled up of experiences and memories of being a mom of a little boy! I will come here to share with you, my fellow military wives, moms, especially moms of boys, all the joy of raising a child. I am extreamly excited for this new beginning of this blog as well as this next year of raising a toddler boy.. well maybe a little nervous!! So please Join me while we laugh, cry, and are just overwhelmed with this crazy wonderful life!

HERE WE GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment